I appreciate comments more than faves, but I still appreciate faves.
Hi fellow retards!! I am Eleanor, a completely random teenage twat who exists in an alternate dimension where everything is rainbows, obscure references, triangles (that's a reference lol), music, psychedelia, ponies and rabbits.
Here are some of my fandoms/mad obsessions. Be at one with me!!:
- Enter Shikari. YOU FUCKING SPANNER!!!!!!!!! Favourite song? Don't even go there mate. My favourite album is probably A Flash Flood of Colour. Yabba dabba do one son! Well, I'll have a go at some favourite songs then. For the feels: CONSTELLATIONS (!!!); Wall; Gap in the Fence; Hectic (the most nostalgic thing in existence); Dear Future Historians; Adieu. For the badassity: Thumper; Anaesthetist; Myopia (pretty euphoric too though); Never Let Go of the Microscope; Arguing With Thermomethers; Sorry, You're Not a Winner.... Okay, the list gets ludicrously long. For the eurphoria: The Last Garrison; Torn Apart; Search Party; Pack of Thieves (and the Rory C remix); Return to Energiser; Keep It On Ice (seriously, what s a fucking noodly tangle?); Kicking Back on the Surface of You Cheek (amazing ending); Adieu (Routron 5000 remix); Mothership/Motherstep... again, it gets ludicrous. For the message... all of them have such amazing messages.
- The Super Furry Animals. Cymru FTW. You're on my mind every day and every night and you'll never go away cause I know you're here to stay (aaahhhh that's one of the best acid songs ever). Favourite song? Errrr, it's a draw between Something 4 The Weekend and Hometown Unicorn. Yep, I'm a Fuzzy Logic girl. The Man Don't Give A Fuck is probably up there too. Atomic Lust and Zoom from Love Kraft come next, and Cityscape Skybaby from Phantom Power (best outro EVARRRR!!!). Best song from SFA Acoustic is Piccolo Snare (teh feels!). And I've actually seen SFA live now, so yeah, I just need to see Kasabian and E.S. now to complete my life, and I'm going to see E.S. in February!!!!
- Kasabian. LAAA LAAA LAAAAAAAAAA!!!! LA LA LA LA LA LA LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Favourite song? Well how the fuck am I meant to decide? I can put the albums in order of love though: 1) Kasabian. 2) Empire. 3) West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum. 4) 48:13. 5) Velociraptor! Please don't kill meh for putting 48:13 over Velociraptor. It's just that I've not listened to Velociraptor as much. It was the album that made me a fan, however. I can say which song is my favourite from each album I think: Kasabian: Test Transmission. Empire: Sun Rise Light Flies. WRPLA: Take Aim. Velociraptor: Re-Wired. 48:13: Stevie. Saracuse demos: Rain On My Soul (the original version with just Serge singing it). B-sides and bonus tracks: Pan Am Slit Scam (both the live one and studio one).
-My Little Pony. All generations. Wind Whistler, Mimic (best toy) and Majesty are best G1. Bright Eyes is best G1.5. Sky Skimmer is best G2. Rainbow Dash (the fashion-obsessed Earth Pony one) is best G3. Rarity and Pinkie Pie are best Mane Six G4. Luna is best G4 princess.
-Rooster Teeth, mostly Red vs Blue. Washington is best Freelancer. Church is best Blue. Grif is best Red. Felix is best Chorus character, even if he's a backstabbing bellend.
-Rabbits. Little white rabbit, little white rabbit/Do your mushrooms, take your LSD (SHUT UP ME!!). No, I absolutely goddamn love rabbits. I used to have two (one now) rabbits, a Blue Dutch doe named Frances Biffy Mills (RIP) and still have a Blue Dwarf Lop named Malcolm Lionel Mills. Oryctolagus cuniculus FTW.
- I like two animes, never really being able to get into any others. The first is Steins;Gate. TUTURU! Okabe Rintarou is like the genderbent version of Cockeh, seriously. The second is Sailor Moon. It may be girly and camp but ahhhh it's so good!
Dan and Phil. Eeyup. What more can I say, other than that the whiskers come from within?
- MLP crossovers: RvB:MLP, AH:MLP.
- Impeccable grammar is a must. I am female Grammar Hitler except I am not a massive racist or the biggest dickheaded knob in history. I'm just the ultimate Grammar Nazi. Any of my grammar mistakes almost definately come from my stupidly fast typing.
-The sciences. I am a massive atheist, but I won't disrespect anyone who is religious (unless you are a knob of course). I am most knowledgeable in biology (especially ornithology, mammalogy and botany), but all other sciences also interest me greatly, mainly physics and space. John was a scientist, he was hooked on LSD... SERIOUSLY SHUT UP INNER FANGIRL.
- Britishness, like spelling things with u's in, like colour and flavour, and things with re not er, like metre and litre; and leg-clothing is trousers and underwear is pants; and insults like wanker, spanner and tosser; and putting "right" and "like" onto the ends of sentences; and eating crumpets and drinking tea (legitimately two of my favourite edible things); and pronouncing places like Leicester and Worcestershire correctly.
I think that's it for now. Thanks for being epic and the like! Please check out my stuff!
:thumb139006786: (hey, don't pretend you weren't expecting that) )WE NEED TO FUCKING ERUPT!!! Don't say you weren't expecting that either). (Roughton is my fecking prostitute. Don't even judge me).